Book Title: Multiplication Games - 180 Days of Math, Art & Logic Fun: Do It Yourself Homeschooling
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Author: Sarah Janisse Brown
- Biblical Virtues & Values - Do-It-Yourself - Character Development Journal: Study 50 Characteristics! For Youth Group Bible Study, Homeschooling and ... With Thinking Tree Books) (Volume 1)
- The Thinking Tree - Wild Wilderness - Adventure Handbook: A Survival Guide & Science Handbook
- Fun-Schooling Math Mysteries - Add, Subtract, Multiply, Divide: Ages 6-10 ~ Create Your Own Number Stories & Master Your Math Facts! (Fun-Schooling Math with Thinking Tree Books) (Volume 1)
- Comic Book Math ~ Fun-Schooling Journal: Adding, Writing & Subtracting Games (Ages 6 to 11)
- Spelling Time - Master the Top 150 Misspelled Words: Do-It-Yourself Homeschooling
- Are You a Math Genius? The Inventor's Book of Calculation Games - For Brilliant Thinkers: 180 Pages of Mathematical Creativity for Ages 13 + (The ... 8th, 9th, 10, 11th & 12th Grade) (Volume 1)
- Brain Games, Mazes & Coloring Pages - Homeschooling With Minecraft: Dyslexia Games Presents an Activity Book - Great for Creative Kids with Dyslexia, ADHD, Asperger's Syndrome and Autism (Volume 3)
- Fun-Schooling Math Mysteries & Practice Problems with Minecraft: Math Stories and Practice Problems 2nd, 3rd and 4th Grade (Homeschooling with Minecraft) (Volume 2)
- All About Pets: Minecraft Fun-Schooling Journal - Includes Math, Spelling, Reading, Science, History, Research, Creative Writing, Art & Logic (Homeschooling With Minecraft) (Volume 5)
- Homeschooling With Pets: Do-It-Yourself Curriculum Journal - 250 Educational Activities For Elementary Students (Fun-Schooling with Thinking Tree Books) (Volume 1)
SALE! Normal Price $27.50! Revised in 2018 to include new activities and illustrations!
The book was created by a mother of children with dyslexia and memory problems - therefore the way this book is organized works very well for children with these challenges. The book may be too repetitive for some students because of the extra multiplication tables. Use the blank multiplication tables until the child can fill it out effortlessly, and then return to the book in the future to sharpen the skill.
Provide the student with a sharp pencil, eraser, a set of sharp colored pencils and a smooth black pen. The student will be able to use logic intuitively to complete each mind game, art game or puzzle. Use one or more pages per day. Provide the student with a peaceful place to work and be available to encourage the student if needed.
Additional art games and activities are found on many pages to keep the creative area of the mind engaged in the mathematical process.
This book is based on Book 6 of Dyslexia Games Series C. It does have several extra pages with a multiplication table for the child to fill in. If you have a child who can not memorize using flash cards, they may need to fill out the table over and over. This book uses logic, art and repetition to teach the math facts.